Thursday, July 15, 2010

pizza pie!

Now, I think pizza is my all time fave food. Which is pretty lucky because they do awesome pizzas in perth. The ready made pizzas in the supermarket don't seem to be up to much but we made a yummy one at home with roasted red pepper and garlic mushrooms - yum! But, I've also tried a few pizzas out and about. Pumpkin and blue cheese pizza at the Moon on William St in Northbridge. Soooo good! We ate in at Little Caesars on Oxford St in Leederville last week. This is a cute little pizza place that was absolutely packed. We'd been in town having a few beers in the other Moon (the English pub! ha ha!) and were totally not up for going home and cooking. We shared a medium sized pizza and couple of (glass) bottles of coca cola supped through straws and I think it was all gone in minutes! I'm not surprised these are award winning pizzas. Just another reason why i love the Leederville! We also got take out pizza from Stones Pizza (hmm, again award winning pizza!) the other night. Their menu is amazing and i would have found it hard to make a decision. Luckily R was being decisive and made the choices! No pictures I'm afraid, I don't think the pizzas stayed around long enough for photos!

1 comment: