Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our trip to Ningaloo part 3




In the light of day we get to appreciate what an amazing camping spot we have. 80 metres from our tent is the beach and the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.

We explore the beaches, there's some snorkelling action, Elinor is perfecting the art of sunbaking, R does a spot of fishing, I collect some shells (I didn't take them away with me though because that's illegal, kids)

and I laugh at the funny crabs. Seriously, how cool are crabs. They run sideways and these ones were kinda square with eyes on top of their heads.


We check out some sunsets...



3 comments:

  1. I love this shell picture - they are so preeettty. did R catch anything by the way, so you didnt have to have supernoodles for dinner again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did catch a lil' fish but put it back. The shells are lovely aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the shells too!!!

    ReplyDelete