Monday, November 22, 2010

moody beeeeyatch


i was gonna call this post 'down in the dumps' but that wasn't right, so i opted for this one. And it's all about boring old PMS. And i wouldn't even bother writing about it but it's been pretty hefty this month, and to be honest, i just need to write down how bloody awful it is, for me, and for my lovely, patient, tolerant boyfriend. Especially when, actually, my life is so bloody awesome, as i wrote here just a couple of weeks ago. I started taking some supplements a couple of months ago with b6 and chaste tree in, which really seemed to help. unfortunately, about a week ago i ran out, and i've been so busy with house guests, i kept putting off getting to the chemist. Ohhh how i wish i'd prioritised that on the 'to do' list! (especially as Tonica arrived back to stay with us again on tuesday for another week). What gets me is that i just feel like a totally different person and when i come out of it, it's like, wow, did that really happen. It's like something's trapped and it needs to be released through tears or shouting or something, and then i'll snap out of, but nothing was managing to 'snap me out it'. I should have just sat down and watched an episode of Secret Millionaire or something. That usually makes me cry! So it started last sunday when i had a wobble over my shorts, and then as you'll may remember, my inexplicable emotion at the bagpipers at the parade... hmmm, not so inexplicable now. It then continued with a general nagging, irky, tetchy feeling throughout the week, culminating in the big finale on saturday nite when poor R, (admittedly rather insensitively, but on another day, i may have seen the funny side), telling me whilst out having dinner with his parents, that it looked like i had a moustache (we'd been out in the sun cycling all day and i had caught the sun, somewhat unfortunately it would seem!). Needless to say, in my current state, this did not go down well with me. Ahhh, the poor guy, and poor parents. I now feel very embarrassed and sure that everyone must think i'm some kind of crazy deranged person, and y'know, sometimes that's what it feels like, and it totally sux, especially when it lasts a whole week or more. :-( Sorry everyone. (And i posted a photo of me happy as sometimes i need to remind myself that i'm not always like this). For my own future reference (and for the sanity of those around me) I will now ensure i don't run out of vitamin supplements.

2 comments: