Monday, November 15, 2010

Freo festival

Yesterday was the last day of the Fremantle festival so after a morning at the beach, R and I hopped on the train (too easy!) to Freo, where we met up with R's friend, James and my friend, Lex. We had a mooch around the market. Freo market is pretty cool - loads of different stalls - fashion, souvenirs, food and it's fun to have a look around. it's only open fridays, saturdays and sundays and it gets pretty busy. It even has a bar in there!



I was looking for a sun hat but had no luck. I've realised i take after my pinhead mother (yeah, thanx for that Biv), and hats just don't suit me. We did however find some suitable food - chocolate strawberry kebabs! And somehow managed to pass on trying the potato twist.

Outside the market, the streets were packed with people drawing on the streets with chalk as they waited for the parade to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment